Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bad Times

I was chatting with a friend from college who works in a mid-sized product development company. In fact, there was a time when I was thinking of joining the same. So she tells me that the CEO made an appearance in a Maruti 800 instead of his Accord and announced that they were in a really bad financial position. Basically they may not be able to pay the employees.

About time I got more serious about what I want to do! Always been in this dilemma, and it keeps coming back. Go ahead with academics and research or stay in the corporate world. I am and know can continue to do well in the corporate world. But not sure whether that's what I want. At times it seems like bliss. But, isn't ignorance bliss?

Guess I'll finally put some serious thought into it and make the final call... Till then, ciao!

No comments: