Sunday, October 31, 2010

Long time no see....

Its been a long time I haven't written anything. Not that I didn't feel like, but just didn't. My primary inspiration was away from me all this time and now that she's back... so am I!

Gini had been in Calcutta for the past few months and looks like Calcutta got to her! Its quite an effort getting her up and going for a run now, besides her extra flab :). For some reason Calcutta does make you lazy. Everything will happen at its own slow pace and patience becomes the way of life. I enjoy it for sometime, but then I get restless. I feel this big void in myself... I'm doing nothing! Have I become a rolling cog in the corporate machinery who likes the regular maintenance breaks but can't live without the machine!

On the other hand, a city like Bombay.. er Mumbai scares me! Everyone walks around with a purpose and they're inadvertently short on time. I guess thats what balances life!

No comments: